CO-DIRECTOR OF MISSION CENTRAL: MAXINE THIES
Sometimes, we forget the people that are closest to us and who are the real power behind the entire organization. Here at Mission Central there is someone who does all of the following:
1. All the cleaning of the carpets, scrubbing of the floors,
2. Does all the dusting and pick up work
3. Serves meals, and refreshments for groups that come to Mission Central.
4. Serves priviate meals to overnight guests that stay at Mission Central.
5. Does all the washing of the bedding for all guests at Mission Central, and we had 38 families that stayed last year.
6. Does all the washing of towels and washclothes
7. Does the cleaning in Fellowship Hall
8. Does the cleaning in Barn Worship Center
9. Does all the washing of Dishes and containers that need washing
10. Takes people on tours when Gary isn't home.
11. Answers the phone when calls are routed to our home base and takes messages.
12. Never complains when I'm gone and she is alone
13. Puts up with me when I'm angry and unpleasant
14. Cooks for Pastors when they come to play cards
15. Fries Fish when the Pastors and I catch some
16. Allows Gary to go with the Pastors to the Pond
17. Inventories all of our supplies for cooking at Mission Central
18. Does all of the work in the flower Beds and plantings at Mission Central
19. Mowes the banks and trims around the buildings at Mission Central after Gary gets done with the rest.
20. Cooks for Gary when he eats at 10:00 PM at nights.